A Pass 4 U 2 Hour Intro Lesson
The Intro Lesson or Assessment Lesson can be 1 of 2 formats either,
Used as the very first lesson you have with your instructor whether you have driven before or not. Most instructors will start a brand new learner driver off by teaching the “Cock Pit Drill” this includes all the controls and then the basics of “moving off and stopping”. When taught comprehensively this should take 2 hours.
The other format, normally for someone who has driven before, is as an assessment lesson which a 2 hour lesson but at the same time the instructor will be taking notes and making a judgement of how many hours it will take for a pupil to get to test standard. An assessment lesson is usually used preceding an intensive driving course.
COST £50.00 – Call Now to Book 03458 121007
Or click below to make an enquiry
Latest posts by Hayley (see all)
- It’s Time for Learner Drivers to Expand Their Experience - August 6, 2019
- The Top Reasons for Failing the UK Driving Test - July 30, 2019
- How to Tell the Speed Limit (for Cars & Motorcycles) on Roads in the UK - July 8, 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions About Intensive Driving Courses & The Driving Test - June 11, 2019
- One Year of Motorway Driving for Learners - June 7, 2019