These two cars pulled up at APass4U headquarters the other day enquiring about our driving instructor vacancies. Unfortunately, we’re not allowed to give self-aware mechanical machines driving instructor jobs… No matter how adorably cute they are! So we told them that they could become our new APass4U mascots instead!
As it turns out, our new mascots are so unique, their manufacturer didn’t even give them a name! So we thought we’d let our followers have the opportunity to name them via a social media competition.
HOW TO ENTER
All you have to do to enter this competition is to follow the simple steps below:
#1 Like our post on Facebook.
#2 Share the post on Facebook.
#3 Comment on the post with your choice of name for each of our new mascots.
You can find our Facebook competition post here: http://www.facebook.com/
The competition closes at midnight on Thursday 10th March 2016. The winner/s will be chosen from all entries received and announced on both Facebook and our blog on Friday March 11th 2016.
Full competition terms & conditions can be found here. GOOD LUCK!
Latest posts by Hayley (see all)
- How to Tell the Speed Limit (for Cars & Motorcycles) on Roads in the UK - July 8, 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions About Intensive Driving Courses & The Driving Test - June 11, 2019
- One Year of Motorway Driving for Learners - June 7, 2019
- Vehicle Safety Questions Infographic [& Printable PDF] - May 2, 2019
- Learning to Drive in Great Yarmouth & Lowestoft - April 16, 2019