A Pass 4 U Birthday Special Package
The Birthday Special package is designed to be given on a special birthday. It consists of,
10 x hourly lessons which can be organised as 1, 1.5 or 2 hour lessons at the pupil’s convenience.
1 x DSA Theory and Hazard Perception Test. This is the 1st of the 2 tests required to obtain a full driving licence.
The books and CD Rom required to study for the Theory and Hazard Perception Test.
This package comes with a telephone back up service should the pupil need help with any of the topics of the Theory test.
The practical lessons are all with the same instructor and when the 10 hours have finished you may book additional hours directly with the instructor to see you through to test standard.
COST £300.00 (Manual) or £320 (Automatic) – Call Now to Book 03458 121007 or click below to make an enquiry.
Latest posts by Hayley (see all)
- It’s Time for Learner Drivers to Expand Their Experience - August 6, 2019
- The Top Reasons for Failing the UK Driving Test - July 30, 2019
- How to Tell the Speed Limit (for Cars & Motorcycles) on Roads in the UK - July 8, 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions About Intensive Driving Courses & The Driving Test - June 11, 2019
- One Year of Motorway Driving for Learners - June 7, 2019