A Pass 4 U 2 Hour Intro Lesson
The Intro Lesson or Assessment Lesson can be 1 of 2 formats either,
Used as the very first lesson you have with your instructor whether you have driven before or not. Most instructors will start a brand new learner driver off by teaching the “Cock Pit Drill” this includes all the controls and then the basics of “moving off and stopping”. When taught comprehensively this should take 2 hours.
The other format, normally for someone who has driven before, is as an assessment lesson which a 2 hour lesson but at the same time the instructor will be taking notes and making a judgement of how many hours it will take for a pupil to get to test standard. An assessment lesson is usually used preceding an intensive driving course.
COST £45.00 – Call Now to Book 03458 121007
Or click below to make an enquiry
Latest posts by Hayley (see all)
- Learning to Drive in Bridlington - March 12, 2018
- Learner Driver’s Guide to Smart Motorways - November 28, 2017
- Videos of the New ‘Show Me, Tell Me’ Driving Test Questions - September 25, 2017
- Introductory Lesson - June 13, 2017
- ‘Name Our Mascots’ Competition Winner - March 17, 2016